- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- ¼ extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- 2 x 400g cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- 2 cups roasted red capsicums
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, shredded
- 120g feta, crumbled
- 8 eggs
1 Preheat oven tto 180°C. Sauté the onion, celery and garlic in a frying pan olive oil for 5 minutes, until softened. Mix in the seasoning and cook for 2 minutes.
2 Once the mixture begins to stick add the tomatoes, honey and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper then simmer for 15 minutes, until thickened.
3 Mix in the capsicums, Tuscan kale and feta then divide between four individual baking dishes. Crack two eggs onto each, then bake for 10 minutes, until the eggs are just set.