- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely-grated
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely-grated
- 2 green shallots, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2¼ cups self-raising flour
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 cup milk
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine the zucchini and carrot in a bowl, then squeeze firmly to remove excess moisture. Mix in the shallots and garlic.
2 Mix the flour, sugar, cheeses and salt in a large bowl and toss well, then stir in the carrot mixture and milk. Knead lightly until smooth, then flatten on a lightly-dusted surface and cut into discs with a 6cm biscuit cutter. Arrange on lined oven trays and bake for 20 minutes, until golden. Cool on a wire rack.