- 1 orange, sliced into 4 discs
- 1 lemon, sliced into 4 discs
- 2 pandanus leaves, dried and crumbled
- 150g watermelon, diced into 16 cubes
- 4 strawberries, quartered
- 750ml dry red wine
- 100g light coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground lemon myrtle
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serves: 16 x 55ml (liquid measure) serve
1 Arrange the citrus on a rack over a tray with the pandanus leaves underneath. Light the leaves, then wrap with foil and set aside for 10 minutes. Quarter the fruit and place in cup with the watermelon and strawberries.
2 Combine the wine sugar and lemon myrtle in a saucepan and bring to a simmer for 3 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve, then pour over the fruit while warm.