- 3cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp robust extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cups fresh kelp seaweed
- 24 Sydney Rock oysters, shucked
- 2 Tbsp seaweed salad
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red onion, finely shredded
- ¼ bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 Combine the ginger, garlic, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and olive oil. Blanch and refresh the kelp seaweed, then arrange on plates and top with oysters. Place some seaweed salad on each and a drizzle of dressing.
2 Mix the cabbage, onion and parsley and place in the centre of the oysters.