- 1 head cauliflower
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 x 400g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup roasted capsicums, diced
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp hazelnut oil
- sea salt flakes and freshly-ground white pepper
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: nil
1 Remove the outer leaves of the cauliflower, then put in a food processor and pulse until it is a fine crumb. Place in a cloth and enclose, then squeeze to remove excess moisture.
2 Place the pumpernickel in the food processor and pulse until crumbly. Mix with the cauliflower, chickpeas, capsicums and sunflower seeds. Mix well.
3 Mix the yoghurt, tahini, vinegar and oil in a bowl, then season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad.