- 4 cups Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 4 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 cups snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 bunch parsley leaves, picked
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 2 cups frozen soy beans, thawed
- 1 Tbsp mild English mustard
- 1 Tbsp floral honey
- 1 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp white truffle oil
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: nil
1 Combine the cabbage, carrots, snow pea sprouts, parsley, pomegranate seeds and soy beans in a large bowl and mix gently.
2 Put the mustard, honey, vinegar and oils in a second bowl, season with salt and pepper, then whisk until emulsified. Add to the salad and toss gently.